- Farewell lunch for Pastor and Mrs. Chin during fellowship lunch today. We will be sending them off with our fond farewell and best wishes as Pastor Chin starts his retirement. As a token of our love and appreciation for Pastor and Mrs. Chin’s 5 years of ministry, we are giving him a love offering from our church. You are also welcome to add your gift to them by indication “Love Offering” on your offering check.
- Please contact Victoria Hsiung for a card if you would like to share a message and a photo with Pastor and Mrs. Chin. They will be included in a Farewell Book that we will present to them to show our love and appreciation.
- Daylight savings time starts on 11/5. Remember to push back the clock one hour next weekend.
- Get ready for Operation Christmas Child by picking up a free ready-to-fill Gospel-Opportunity shoebox! Our church will also be a Drop-off Location and we will be receiving shoeboxes Nov. 13-20. We need volunteers to help during the week. We will need greeters, pray-ers, packers, drivers, etc. Please sign up to volunteer or see Melissa Lim for more information.
- Holy Communion will be observed on 11/12.
- Our church is in search for a Mandarin and English Pastor to shepherd the Mandarin and English congregations. Let us pray for God to send His faithful shepherd to us soon, and for His guidance to the pastoral search committee.
- 40th church anniversary celebration on 11/5. Combined worship at 10:00am followed by lunch and festivities in the afternoon. Come join the celebration.
- Please consider supporting the flower ministry. You can sign up in the back of the sanctuary.