- Father’s Day Joint Worship on June 19 starting at 10am. There is no Sunday School on this special day. Please plan to join us on this special day to worship God and honor the fathers among us!
- Annual Council Planning Meeting on June 18, 9am-5pm to plan for the 2022-2023 fiscal year ministries. All church council members please plan to attend.
- Calling for Heavenly Dew articles for the June publication. Consider sharing your spiritual insights, an encouraging word, or a reflection on how God has worked in your life. Please send your article to Gillian Lim (email@example.com).
- Mark your calendars! VBS 2022 is planned for July 18-22 and it is time to form our VBS team. Please let Melissa Lim know if you are interested in helping in any way (it could be as simple as taking attendance or cutting out decorations/crafts). We will take both young and old who have a heart for VBS and reaching children with the gospel.
- The Alameda County Public Health Department has mandated that masks be worn at indoor settings effective June 3, 2022. If you do not feel well, please stay home for personal worship. Recorded sermon audio is available on the church website on Mondays.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Stephen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-389-1156. Office hours for Pastor Stephen are Wednesday – Friday from 11:30 – 4:30pm.