- Church services continue to be online due to the ongoing shelter-in-place directive. Everyone is welcomed to worship with us online via the Tri-City Chinese Baptist Church website (www.tccbc.org).
- In-person church events are temporary suspended until further notice – Sunday School, AWANA, fellowships, Bible Study classes, choir, Fellowship lunch, and exercise classes. Online schedule for Sunday School, AWANA, Fellowships and prayer meetings are as follows:
Sunday school on Sundays at 11am
AWANA on Fridays: T&T at 7pm, Trek at 8pm, and Shipbuilders at 8:15pm
Weekly Prayer meetings on Saturdays at 9am
Fellowships: Crossroads on Tuesdays at 7:40pm, Grace on 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 7:30pm
For security reasons, if you have not received links to any of the above, please submit your request here: https://forms.gle/q8NVhqWpumkwX61j6
- A Young Adult (age 18-25) class will be starting this Sunday 7/12 at 6pm. Please contact Pastor Daryl for the link if this is of interest.
- Karlson Poon passed away peacefully on July 8th 2020 after a long battle with cancer. Please keep Fanny and sons, Bethel, Elim, and Pishon in your prayers.
- The 2020-2021 church theme will remain the same as last year’s – “Fervent in Spirit Serving the Lord”. Sermons for the year will be from the book of Ephesians – “Uncovering the Mysteries of the Body of Christ”.
- The new monthly church budget, pending congregation approval, is $38,797.
- Proposed Leadership training for the month of August is postponed to the first quarter next year, 2021.
- Submit your comments/prayer requests at https://forms.gle/q8NVhqWpumkwX61j6
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Daryl at 559-259-6745, email: firstname.lastname@example.org