Being committed to Jesus Christ, having experienced His acceptance and forgiveness, and being redeemed through Him to God, our Heavenly Father, we all covenant together as members of this body that with God’s help through the guiding presence of His Spirit, each member will:
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND MIND:
- Maintain a faithful ministry of worship, witness, discipleship, fellowship and service.
- Seek earnestly to live in the glory of God by living godly, fruitful lives.
- Pray earnestly to God with praise and thanksgiving, for the forgiveness of our sins and the needs of others as well as ourselves.
- Be faithful stewards of our gifts and resources by sharing God’s blessings with others.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF:
- Walk together in the unity of the Holy Spirit, with brotherly love.
- Show loving care toward each other and encourage, counsel and admonish each other.
- Endeavor to guide and nurture those under our care in the love and admonition of our Lord.
- Seek, by Christ-like example and personal witness, to win others to Christ and to encourage their growth toward Christian maturity.
Recent Members Posts